APPLE STORE IN BRICKELL CITY CENTREFebruary 17, 2016
At Brickell City Centre, other tenants announced in January include:
- Apparel: Armani Collezioni, BDBA, Crocus, Intermix, Koko & Palenki, LIVE!, Orlebar Brown, Rhythm of Grace, REISS, SportsAction, Sundek, 120% Lino, In-Sight
- Fashion and personal accessories: Addict, Audemars Piguet, Caudalie, Designer Eyes, Font, Italia Independent, Kendra Scott, Kreations, Leetal Kalmanson, Nars, Pandora, Richard Mille, Westime
- Dining: American Harvest, Big Easy Winebar & Grill, Calissons du Roy René, DAVIDsTEA, Dr Smood, Häagen-Dazs, Luke’s Lobster, Santa Fe, Taco Chic
- Arts and services: AT&T, Bojanini Art Gallery, Brickell Nail Bar, Musart, Sean Donaldson Hair
In November, the developers announced they had signed Acqua di Parma, IRO, Stuart Weitzman, Coach and Porsche Design, as well as Michele Lopriore, Mirto, Adolfo Dominguez, Capritouch, Santa Maria Novella, Diptyque and Nest Casa. Those tenants will join eateries at Brickell City Centre such as Pubbelly Sushi, Pasión del Cielo, Quinto La Huella and Sugar; and retailers that include Giuseppe Zanotti Design, La Perla, Bally; European brands Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, 100 % Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Cole Haan, lululemon, Illesteva, Harmont & Blaine and OndadeMar; as well as designer boutiques Valentino and Chopard.
– See more at: http://therealdeal.com/miami/2016/02/08/apple-to-open-largest-florida-store-at-brickell-city-centre/#sthash.E0JzR4VP.dpuf