RENTALS | RELOCATION
Moving to Miami?
To help you with this process, we’ve put together feature listings, offers and tips for new residents or renters moving to Miami.
This is a great site to start browsing Miami’s neighborhoods and districts! every place has a unique vibe to offer — from urban hubs to charming seaside villages. If you want to be close to the beach, you may consider Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Sunny Isles Beach or North Beach.
If it’s the excitement of the city, then Brickell or Downtown Miami might be for you. If you are looking for more edge, funky and artistic vibe, you might consider, Wynwood, Midtown, Design District or Edgewater.
For charming and romantic neighborhoods we love Coconut Grove , Coral Gables and Pinecrest.
And for a suburban lifestyle Doral and Kendall..
As real estate agent we act as a neighborhood guide and we facilitate the whole process.
RENT IN MIAMI
The process to rent in Miami can be completed as quickly as 24 hours to 2 – 3 weeks. The apartment selection can be done in 2 to 7 days. When the apartment is selected and we have negotiated the best price for you , we start preparing the documentation* to rent the apartment.
- Background check
- Proof of income or employment letter or guarantor information
- Fill out a building application which will need to be approved by the condo management.
The building application is usually what takes longest and can be completed within 24 hours or to 2 to 3 weeks.
- Get to know the neighborhood (day & night)
- Review and understand the lease. Ask questions.
- Inspect the property before move – in (photos)
- Pay the rent on time
- Call, text and e-mail your landlord if you need any repair.
- Always ask! get permission from the landlord if you would like to paint walls, change fixtures , etc.
- Protect your security deposit. (Keep the property clean and in good conditions).
- Notify your landlord at least 60 days before the lease ends if you want to renew or not.