Brickell Citi CentreMarch 23, 2013
Brickell CityCentre is a $1.05 billion mixed-use development. Strategically located in the center of the Brickell financial district, this is the single largest project currently underway in downtown Miami. Brickell CityCentre is anticipated to bring a whole new level of urban living and sophistication to the area.
The highlights of the project include
- 9.1 acres along South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space, in addition to a two-level underground parking garage that spans seven acres below the property
- An environmentally progressive Climate RibbonTM architectural feature that will provide innovative climate control so shoppers can walk in comfort between stores and restaurants
- Incorporates key transportation centers with the Miami Metromover while offering easy access to Interstate 95.
- 520,000 square-foot shopping center
- 120,000 square feet of office space
- 120,000 square-foot wellness center
- 800 condominiums in two towers
- 243 hotel rooms
- 93 serviced apartments
- 3,100 parking spaces
- An environmentally sophisticated and innovative Climate RibbonTM architectural feature that will provide active and positive climate control
- Phase II: office building