Midtown’s urban design is reminiscent of New York’s So Ho district with a Miami twist. There are more than 60 uniquely designed floor plans, with multi-level, loft and tower spaces that are the best in fresh, urban architecture. Ware-house windows, exposed ten foot high concrete ceilings, kitchens and baths with the most modern of finishes tie it all together to give each residence an individual look that is distinct to Midtown Miami.
The residences features open floor plans and high exposed concrete ceilings create a dramatic backdrop. Downtown and bay views add to the energy of Midtown living.
Resindences range: from 588 to 8,509 SF
62 LIVE/WORK RESIDENCES One of the biggest benefits of city life is being close to work. It doesn’t get any closer than this. Warehouse style windows and distinctive architecture is the trademark in this building. Open floor plans and 10-foot high exposed concrete ceilings with exciting views of the amenity deck and Midtown Blvd are one of the many reasons to call Midtown home.
Architect: Bernard Zyscovich
- BedroomsStudios to 3 beds + Penthouses
- Year Built2007
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at MIDTOWN TWO
- 24-hour concierge and security
- 24-hour valet parking
- Covered parking
- Elevated outdoor gathering space with fireplace and kitchen for entertaining
- Ground-level retail including restaurants that offer food delivery
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room
- Pet friendly Building
- Roof-top swimming pool with city and bay views
- State-of-the-art fitness center