Glasshoause is elegant and sophisticated boutique building in heart of the Grove . Glasshaus offers 23 contemporary residences ranging from 1,080 to 2,380 SF and 1 to 3 bedroom residences.
Glasshaus in the Grove offers outdoor amenities such as a Zen garden, rooftop pool deck, cabanas, lounge, and summer kitchen.
It is also include a membership to Coconut Grove Sailing Club. A few blocks away from the upcoming renovated Cocowalk, restauramt and shopings. Walk to the Bay, Parks and Marinas.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences ranging from 1,080 to 2,953 total square feet, including terraces.
11’ finished ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Kitchens with Italkraft® cabinetry and stone countertops.
Kitchen appliance package including panelized refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher.
Duravit® bathroom fixtures.
Energy Star stacking washer and dryer.
Master suites with separate “his” and “her” closets.
Pet friendly building.
Choice of porcelain, wood or tile flooring throughout interior.
White lacquered cabinets with marble countertops.
Italkraft® closet systems.
Automated and manual window roller shade package for bedrooms and living areas.
Home atomization standard features upgrade, including Nest® Thermostats Wi-Fi controlled system.
Built-in media package with fiber optic wiring.
- CityCoconut Grove
Amenities at GlassHaus
- Boutique building in the heart of Coconut Grove
- Contemporary lobby with 14’ ceiling.
- Secured underground parking with assigned parking, and 10 dedicated electric car spaces with individual charging station connection
- Attended front desk lobby with security system and controlled access.
- Bauhaus inspired design by award-winning European architect and interior designer, Varabyeu Partners.
- Electric bicycles for owner use.
- Fitness center adjacent to Zen garden.
- Resort style Rooftop Pool & Poolside Cabanas for residents’ use.
- Rooftop summer kitchen, alfresco dining area and lounge
- Wi-Fi in public areas.