May 23 2017 | Southside CityCentre Mixed-Use Proposed In Fort LauderdaleMay 29, 2017
massive project is being reviewed by Fort Lauderdale’s Development Review Committee today.
Southside CityCentre is proposed to include:
- 879 residential units in twin 43-story towers
- 330 full-service hotel rooms in a 36-story tower
- 1,695 parking spaces in 9 and 10 level garages
- 312,000 square feet of gross office space
- 52,000 square feet of retail
Southside River LLC, managed by Kevin J. Reilly is in contract to buy the property.
Dorsky + Yue is the architect.
Full Article http://www.thenextmiami.com/southside-citycentre-mixed-use-proposed-fort-lauderdale/
Source The Next Miami