New Buyers incentive Offering: Biltmore Parc

April 11, 2018

The program lets buyers move in to their units with only 10 percent down, and the remaining 90 percent would be due within 12 month.

Biltmore Parc: 718 Valencia Avenue. Coral Gables, Miami FL 33134

The 10 percent down offer applies to Biltmore Parc, a five-story, 32-unit condo development at 718 Valencia Avenue; Beatrice Row, a group of nine, three-story townhomes; the five-unit Althea Row; the four-unit Villa Blanca and four-unit 3400 Ponce; and some single-family spec homes. They’re all near downtown Coral Gables.

Some projects are beginning sales now, while others are already built. Biltmore Parc was completed in December and Beatrice Row will open this summer. Both launched in 2015 and are about 50 percent sold.

Biltmore Parc at Coral Gables projects range from $1.1 million to $5 million.

The development firm, led by CEO Alirio Torrealba, will also sell buyers’ current homes and credit the listing commission to the purchase price of an MG Developer unit. The offerings are part of MG Developer’s concierge-style real estate services, which also include design and decor coordination.

 

BUILDING

– 32 exclusive three and two-bedroom residences, all with a den and expansive private terraces

– Private elevator access to the foyer of every residence

– Luxurious lobby by renowned interior designer Vincenzo Avanzato

– Two elegantly appointed multipurpose lounge areas adaptable for use as a business center, meeting venue, game room, or reading lounge.

SERVICES

– 24/7 concierge provides personalized assistance to residents for everything from dining and event reservations to in-residence services

– One-year membership to The Club at the Biltmore, which offers fitness, and social activities, special privileges at its legendary resort, discounts on hotel amenities, and monthly special events

  • Thank You For Registering

    Just a few more details so we can help you

    (All fields are required)

    When are you looking to purchase?
  • Thank You For Registering

    Just a few more details so we can help you

    (All fields are required)

    Need assistance with financing?
  • Thank You For Registering

    Just a few more details so we can help you

    (All fields are required)

    Need to also sell your property?